2022 Top-6 Payouts will be made during this meeting!!
Big Bass: Kent Harris 6.88
Pictures in 2023 Photos section.
May 13th Lake Travis
Whitehead, Robert Sr.
Kenny was an excellent fisherman, esteemed member, and all around great guy. He will be greatly missed.
Meeting attendance point policy updated. Approved by vote in the meeting on June 2nd, 2022.
In-person attendance, will receive 2 points. ZOOM attendance will only receive 1.
Annual Dues and tournament entry fees increased. Approved by vote in Dec2022 meeting.
Annual dues increased from $40 to $60.
Tournament Entry increased from $60 to $80 per boat.
Important NEW information about parking fees at a US Corps of Engineering Lake: You MUST pay through their APP or get a ticket!
1. Go to Apple App Store or Google Play store and install the RECREATION.GOV App.
2. Create an account for Recreation.gov. App payment will not process unless you have created an account.
3. Once installed, use the App's QR scanner to scan the QR code that is posted on their sign. You will need someone to shine a light on the code as the App's QR scanner does not use the flash.
4. Fill out the E-form(make sure to include your license plate#).
5. Once paid, the app will save an e-permit to your phone's photo album. There is nothing to print and put in your vehicle.
6. The app is not capable of accepting payment for future days.
7. This QR code is what is on the signs, you can scan this and it will work.
500 Vfw Road, Austin, Texas 78753, United States